2009年2月10日火曜日

Ooops..Art Is Dangerous, I guess

ciao!
Today I did some experiments for one of my studio classes.
It is still untitled but okay, it is hmm.."Take Me With You;)". Yea. There are 3 yean balls on a little stage and the end of each balls are attached to the stage, so when all balls are taken by somebody, I can get the view that all colorful strings are all over the building starting from the little stage.I did this because I wanted to try this in public because I am very interested in interactive design/art.
So I set up the stage and everything was totally ready. I was just waiting for somebody will take it.
So I was observing, and finally some art students started to play with it. I was like "YES!"
After a while, they carried one of the balls to the upstairs, and the happening was shortly done.
BUT right after that, one of professors came over and she tripped..!
She hit her head on the corner of wall and hit her back to the stairs behind her..
I was,of course, under observation, so i was like "..shit.OMG...".Then student office lady came over to me and she said"No more, remove this right now!". Yea, definitely..I was so scared actually.
But I did this experiment because I talked to Dean about this and of course its dangers before and got an official permission.
So I call today's painful happening,"Accident". That's it. I feel SO bad to the prof. but I couldnt do anything for it unless I didnt do the experiment.
Yea,, Art is sometimes dangerous. So you guys, whenever you see art pieces, just WATCH OUT.
Plz cross your fingers for me;p
ciao!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

ME-ROME LOVE EACH OTHER

ME-ROME LOVE EACH OTHER