2009年2月13日金曜日

Momo Saw The Moment!





As famous as Italian pizza, Italian dudes are very famous about their creepiness.
On the way back to home, some american girls from Rome program got/joined on the train. Right after that all of Italian guys sitting in front of me(3 dudes) made an action. First, they turned their body toward the girls "naturally" and stared.lol
I do not know why but Italian people like to STARE. Even if they are driving/ riding on a motercycle, they don't care. Just stare others. I highly recommend them to look their forward at least when they are driving.
(Actually I've seen many car accidents so far since I got here, just a month)
Oh well, but the dudes action made me laugh so hard on the train(actually only in my mind), but I guess it is a part of their characteristics.
..I guess.
Anyway, today I was working on my project at my tiny studio after school. Today's material was stak and concrete. I've never experienced them but actually they are so much fun;) I almost started to think that I can work as under construction worker during summer. I am still on progress and try combinations with different materials.
If you have any suggestion for mixture material, please tell me/write on my comment area.

p.s. one of the pictures are from some cool artist's instaration. I left my stuff(memo for going to a museum) instead of taking his item. This was very cool.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

ME-ROME LOVE EACH OTHER

ME-ROME LOVE EACH OTHER