2009年2月17日火曜日

MOMO X ITALIAN MUSIC

Today I got a message from an italian singer in a band called "ANIME RIBELLI".
I met them on February 6th at the Art Cafe (the arte Cafe). The bar(live concert bar-ish place) was very crowded. Literary packed..
We went there because me and some of my friends were looking for one club around that area, and walking around.
When I got inside of the bar, there were only Italian people, non american, they were all happy and so excited. I wondered why and figured out that they were so excited at the band! Their music was awesome..I was getting closer and closer to the most excited place without noticing. It was very nice feeling because people were dancing, jumping, nodding...etc along their music.
They seem that they are big fans of the band, so they sang their songs together.
I really wanted to know the band's name and music, so I went over to the bartender and ask that by using this phrase and pointing at the band again and again...
"Tu come ti chiami?"(What is your name??)
As I told you before, my Italian is very very limited but I do not have time to check words by my electric dictionary and say something correctly(neerrddd!). The moment is the moment. I use full of gestures and gathered all italian words I know and put them together.That's it!
He was very kind and wrote it down for me on the paper for glasses(I forgot how it's called,ha). At that time I was really into their songs because I loved it!!! I took their photos,etc and really enjoyed the atomosphere with italian people! I randomly started to talk to people around me about the band, and I found a lady who can speak little English. She was very nice. She told me about them a lot. I wanted to buy their CD but she told me they do not sell any of them..:(
After their live concert, I was so contained by their awesome music..then I decided to talk to them.ha (btw, i was not drunk at all...;)) I came over to them and asked if I can take their photo. "Scuzi,Poso photo all together?"(Excuse me, can I photo all together?) They were very friendly, so they were posing for me. It was very great!
Then I had a chance to talk to them after that, and we introduced each other,etc..They told me that they would love to come to Japan and have concerts..
So I got a message from him today;) We exchanged our e-mail address each other, so I can help them when they come to Japan;) It is very nice and fun to meet Italian people out of school because I dont know just because.. I just love it!!
They told me that they have a concert on 25th, Feb, so I would love to go there and listen to their great songs again!yay

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

ME-ROME LOVE EACH OTHER

ME-ROME LOVE EACH OTHER